Ice machines are mainly divided into home ice machines, commercial ice machines and industrial ice machines. It is most widely used in edible cold drinks, food processing, supermarket preservation, ocean fishing, seafood and aquatic products and other industries, as well as in water conservancy and hydropower, construction engineering, and fields that require concrete cooling.
Maintenance of the ice maker:
1. Before any cleaning and maintenance, unplug the power plug first.
2. Check and clean the condenser at least once a year so that the ice maker can work better.
3. Do not use organic solvents such as alcohol to clean the ice machine, which may cause the ice machine to crack.
4. The exterior of the machine can be cleaned with a clean and soft cloth, at least once a week.
5. Cleaning of the storage bin: Open the ice door at least once a week, take out all the ice cubes, clean the inner wall of the storage bin with a neutral pH cleaner, rinse with clean water, and dry with a clean, soft cloth.
6. Cleaning of the water inlet valve: Unplug the plug or cut off the power supply, turn off the water inlet tap, unscrew the joint connecting the water inlet pipe and the water valve, take out the filter on the water inlet valve, clean the filter with a brush, rinse it with water, and reinstall the filter and water valve to complete the cleaning.
The ice making machine should not be placed in the open air. It is better to install it in a safe, clean and well-ventilated environment, and exposed to direct sunlight and rain. The ice machine should not be close to the heat source, and the operating environment should not be lower than 5°C and not higher than 40°C, so as not to affect the heat dissipation of the condenser due to high temperature and fail to achieve a good ice-making effect.
Previous: No Information