Ice machine can be classified according to the shape of ice, including particle ice, snowflake ice, flake ice, plate ice, tube ice, and spherical ice. Snowflake ice is widely used in hospitals, schools, laboratories, scientific research institutes and other occasions, as well as supermarket food preservation, fishery fishing refrigeration, medical application, chemical industry, food processing and other industries, with a wide range of applications.
Maintenance of snowflake ice maker:
1. Please choose a place with good ventilation and heat dissipation as the installation location to ensure that the temperature of the ice maker is not too high, otherwise the ice maker is easily damaged.
2. Please regularly clean the water pipes of the ice machine to prevent them from being blocked.
3. When the voltage is unstable, please do not start the snow ice maker.
4. After installation and use, the water supply pipe should be always open, and please do not close it.
5. Please unplug the ice making machine when not in use.
The ice shape made by the snow flake ice making machine is an amorphous fine particle snowflake-shaped crushed ice, which can penetrate into a narrow gap, has a fast cooling speed, and has a good ice bath effect. It is specially designed for laboratories, especially suitable for use in laboratories of life science, medicine, agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry and fishery, inspection and quarantine.
Previous: No Information